Updating Your Tire Data Solutions
J.P. Brooks is the Chief Revenue Officer at Fitment Group. He’s spent over 15 years in the automotive aftermarket with a focus on the tire and wheel industry. J.P. has worked on many levels within this industry, including software sales, business development, partnership, management, and product development.
J.P. lives in Duluth, Minnesota with his wife and daughter. He enjoys spending as much time outdoors with his family as the weather permits.
In this episode…
The tire industry has traditionally been slow to adopt new technology. But how can new data tools benefit your business?
There are many advantages: stocking the right tire sizes and brand models, retail price analysis, and e-commerce strategies. With a stronger online presence, customers are more likely to walk in the door. And if they’re walking in the door — you better make sure you have the product they need at the right price. So, how do you get started?
In this episode of the Gain Traction Podcast, Mike Edge is joined by J.P. to talk about modern data solutions for your business. J.P. describes the evolution of Fitment Group, the tools they provide that can benefit your customers, and why it’s important to stay up to date with new technology.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- J.P. Brooks describes how Fitment Group evolved into the data solution powerhouse it is today
- Why Fitment Group’s methods are simple yet effective
- Benefits and features that dealers can offer customers using Fitment Group’s tools
- J.P. shares how he got started in the automotive industry
- J.P. names several important influences and mentors during his career
- Fitment Group’s biggest milestones