Who is the Real Competition to Tire Dealers and Auto Shop Owners?
Neal Maier and David Christopher are Co-founders of Tread Partners, a digital marketing agency focused on using SEO, marketing, and branding to help tire companies and auto-repair shops grow and thrive.
Neal was previously a Partner at 3VE and COO of TexTivia, which rebranded into 3VE. He has worked for multiple automotive companies such as Autoshop Solutions and Auto Pro To Call.
David was previously also a Partner at 3VE and was the Founder of TexTivia, which rebranded into 3VE. He has over 20 years of experience owning and operating businesses, including his own family’s auto repair shop.
Mike Edge is in Business Development at Tread Partners. He has had a lengthy career in his field, having previously been the Owner and Business Development expert for Resource Connection, Inc., Director of Business Development at Upright Communications, and Owner of T.M. Edge, Inc.
In this episode…
When it comes to your website, you may think you have it all figured out. You’ve checked all the SEO boxes, have gotten a great logo, and all your contact information is readily available for potential customers. But, like most auto shops and tire dealers, you’re most likely missing some key blind spots that are preventing customer engagement and conversion, despite all the other measures you’ve taken to create a successful online presence. Don’t worry, Tread Partners is here to help.
Neal Maier and David Christopher are the Co-founders of Tread Partners, a digital marketing agency focused on using SEO, marketing strategies, and branding to help tire companies and auto repair shops grow and thrive. Along with their Business Development partner Mike Edge, they’re here to tell you everything you need to know about how to make your website shine like a new car.
On this episode of the Gain Traction Podcast, Dr. Jeremy Weisz sits down with Neal, David, and Mike to discuss common mistakes in website design, why website improvement is all about strategy, the importance of conversion and navigation, and much more. Stay tuned!
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mike Edge explains what he wishes every automotive company knew about website improvement: it’s all about strategy
- Why most companies are competing against the back button
- Mike gives an example of a conversion opportunity and why easy navigation on your site matters
- How websites can become more phone friendly
- Neal Maier and David Christopher discuss the biggest mistakes and missed opportunities they see on automotive company websites
- How to work with clients who aren’t aware of their blind spots
- What questions should tire dealers and auto shops be asking themselves about their marketing?
- How Neal, David, and Mike dig into the deep layers of marketing and website design with their clients to achieve succcess
- Mike describes some SEO and PPC basics that every auto shop should be aware of